Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in West Boothbay Harbor, ME

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Out-of-this-World TV Service in West Boothbay Harbor, ME with Time Warner Cable

Now that you've figured out your West Boothbay Harbor, ME cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of West Boothbay Harbor residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Whether you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

It's time you became one of the households that bundle cable TV with home telephone and/or High-Speed Internet. The percentage is up to 66% of West Boothbay Harbor residents who chose a bundle to combine their Internet, cable TV and/or phone services. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in West Boothbay Harbor.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

Did you know that 44% of West Boothbay Harbor residents already have a DVR in their homes? Also, many others have added Time Warner Cable’s Whole House HD-DVR to their subscription. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in West Boothbay Harbor, ME

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. If you live in West Boothbay Harbor, ME, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in West Boothbay Harbor, ME? Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in West Boothbay Harbor, ME can be found by calling the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.