CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in West Kennebunk, ME

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in West Kennebunk, ME

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-995-4555
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

West Kennebunk, ME Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in West Kennebunk, ME. Are you part of the 94% of West Kennebunk residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in West Kennebunk, ME is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). The number of West Kennebunk residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in West Kennebunk and your dreams will come true.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of West Kennebunk residents having one in their homes. When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you'll have the ability to watch your favorite show on one TV and finish it on another without missing a beat. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

West Kennebunk, ME Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. It is now present in 29 states with 31 operating divisions. If you're looking for convenient deals and packages at great prices in West Kennebunk, ME, Time Warner Cable is the place to look. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in West Kennebunk, ME, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. If you want to learn more about special offers and Time Warner Cable availability in West Kennebunk, ME, call the number below.