Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Greenwood, MS

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Greenwood, MS

You're one of the lucky ones in Greenwood, MS; Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 14,526 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Greenwood? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? It doesn’t matter what your TV habits are, there's a package perfect for you.

Whether you love movies, never miss a sports event or prefer local programming, Time Warner Cable offers what you want. Especially the unique features, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices. Get it from Time Warner Cable.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the majority by getting TV, home phone and/or Internet with a Time Warner Cable bundle. In Greenwood, MS, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. In other words, 10,199 Mississippians are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

You'll discover features such as VoiceZone™ online voicemail management. See caller ID right on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. A bundle that combines TV with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you additional features in Greenwood, MS as well.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVRs are added to the cable TV packages of more than 6,799 Greenwood residents. The Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable is a particularly useful service should you own more than one television. You can even start a movie in one room and finish it in another without restarting it.

More television viewers are demanding user-friendly functionality and advanced services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Greenwood, MS

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Louis Coleman, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.