CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Alamance, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Alamance, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-866-718-6095
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Alamance, NC

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Alamance, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Alamance residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Alamance, NC is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

It's time you became one of the households that bundle TV with home phone and/or High-Speed Internet. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Alamance. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Alamance and your dreams will come true.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Alamance residents having one in their homes. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you'll have the ability to watch your favorite show on one TV and finish it on another without skipping a beat. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Alamance, NC

With a vision for the future of the cable and telecommunications industry, Time Warner Cable came onto the scene in 1989. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Alamance, NC. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Alamance, NC? If you want to learn more about special offers and Time Warner Cable availability in Alamance, NC, call the number below.