CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Apex, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Apex, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Apex, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your Apex, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Apex residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Apex, NC is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the households who are bundling their TV service with digital phone and/or Internet. About 66% of the homes in Apex bundle their home services. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Apex.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of Apex residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR services to its subscribers with its Whole House DVR solution. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Apex, NC

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. It also has 31 operating divisions throughout 29 states. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Apex, NC. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Apex, NC? Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Apex, NC.