CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Bethania, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Bethania, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Bethania, NC

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Bethania, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Bethania residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Bethania, NC is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Everything you need can be bundled into one bill with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. The number of Bethania residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Bethania.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

DVR use has grown to 44% of Bethania residents having one in their homes. Additionally, many others have added Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR to their subscription. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Bethania, NC

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in Bethania, NC, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. As a resident of Bethania, NC, Time Warner Cable is the only real answer to all of your entertainment and communication needs. Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Bethania, NC can be found by calling the number below.