CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Burgaw, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Burgaw, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Burgaw, NC

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Burgaw, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Burgaw residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Burgaw, NC is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Burgaw. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Burgaw.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of Burgaw residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Burgaw, NC

How many times have you seen a local program you want to watch, like Swamp Loggers, only to forget it was on? It's frustrating to miss your favorite program, special event or even a particular local newscast in Burgaw. Fortunately, with a DVR from Time Warner Cable you never have to miss another program, even if you forget it's coming on. Set up a recording in advance, or setup your DVR to record the entire series, and watch it at your leisure.