CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Candor, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Candor, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably heard that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Candor, NC. Are you part of the 94%, or 795 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Candor? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Wherever you land, there are television programming packages to fit your TV habits.

No one can match the TV programming provided by Time Warner Cable in Candor, NC. It doesn't matter if you are a fan of movies, sports or local programs; there's something for you. If you're into modern technology, TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable will excite you. Now you will be able to program your DVR and view TV from all of your wireless devices, despite your physical location.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to be part of the the other residents in your area who bundle their television service with Telephone and/or High-Speed Internet service, then a package from Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. 66% -- that's how many Candor residents are now bundling telecommunications services. In other words, 558 North Carolinians are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique features available to you. Bundles from Time Warner Cable also give you unique features, such as the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you bundle TV with phone service. You get this feature and more with a Time Warner Cable bundle that combines phone and TV service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

The rise in DVR use explains why more than 372 Candor residents include a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of their basic cable television package. A large portion of Americans have numerous TVs in their home, and Time Warner Cable offers the Whole House HD-DVR. It allows you pause TV in one room and start it in another right where you left off.

Many TV viewers are looking for user-friendly options and advanced products and services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Candor, NC

Since being founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has made a lasting, noteworthy impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company continues to lead the industry with top-rated products and services. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in Candor, NC with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Candor, NC. At this time, Time Warner Cable subscribers exceed 12.2 million for basic cable, 10.8 million for high speed internet, 9.3 million with bundled services, and even more than 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Discover what all the talk is about and dial the number below for present deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Candor, NC.