CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Cedar Island, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Cedar Island, NC

You've figured it out by now; your Cedar Island, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Cedar Island residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Cedar Island, NC is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the options that fits your lifestyle. Bundling is on the rise; 66% of Cedar Island residents now combine home services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Cedar Island and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Cedar Island residents having one in their homes. Additionally, the Whole House HD-DVR system is used by many others in your area. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Cedar Island, NC Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Cedar Island, NC. Cedar Island, NC residents evidently prefer to have Time Warner Cable as their provider with 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable. What are you waiting for? Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in Cedar Island, NC and find out if there are any special offers.