CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Clayton, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Clayton, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Clayton, NC with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Clayton, NC. Are you part of the 94% of Clayton residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

It doesn't matter if you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

The options and features you want can be bundled into one bill with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Clayton, NC. That means 2/3 of your Clayton neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Clayton.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

DVR use has grown to 44% of Clayton residents having one in their homes. When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Clayton, NC Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Jerry Sands, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.