CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Cliffside, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Cliffside, NC

Now that you've figured out your Cliffside, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Cliffside residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Cliffside, NC is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Get all the options that you need with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. Bundling has shot up to 66% in Cliffside, NC. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Cliffside.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

DVR use has grown to 44% of Cliffside residents having one in their homes. Instantly start a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another without missing a beat with the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Cliffside, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in Cliffside, NC with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Time Warner Cable has the products and services beloved by people in Cliffside, NC. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below for Time Warner Cable deals and services presently available in Cliffside, NC and uncover what all the fanfare is about.