CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Clinton, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Clinton, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-972-1418
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Clinton, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Clinton, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Clinton residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Clinton, NC is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. About 66% of the homes in Clinton bundle their home services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Clinton.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

44% of Clinton residents are using a DVR in their homes. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without skipping a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Clinton, NC

For many years now, Sampson Community College has been a source of community pride in Clinton. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Clinton has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.