CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Cofield, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Cofield, NC

You've probably heard that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Cofield, NC. Are you part of the 94%, or 349 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Cofield? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There's a wide range of programming packages to fit your viewing habits right here.

Time Warner Cable has the programming package you are looking for, whether you like blockbuster movies, top-rated sports or even local shows. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the the others in your area by getting TV, home phone and/or Internet with a Time Warner Cable bundle. In Cofield alone, the percentage of residents who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. That's 245 North Carolinians who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Also, you can get caller ID service that appears on the TV screen with a Time Warner Cable Phone and TV bundle. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service brings these features to your home.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Rising DVR use has resulted in a Digital Video Recorder (DVR), as part of the basic cable television package, in more than 163 Cofield residents' homes. Record, pause, play and delete your favorite shows with the Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable, and do it from any TV in your house.

More Cable TV viewers are requesting advanced products and services with user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable delivers great features like Start Over® and Look Back®; which come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Cofield, NC

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers Cofield, NC customers quality options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Cofield, NC residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Cofield, NC, call the number below.