CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Cooleemee, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Cooleemee, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-705-7643
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Cooleemee, NC

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Cooleemee, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Cooleemee residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Cooleemee, NC is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Become one of the growing number of households who bundle their cable TV service with digital telephone service and/or Internet. Telecommunications service packages have increased to 66% in Cooleemee, NC. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Cooleemee.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Cooleemee residents already have a DVR in their homes? Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR services to its subscribers with its Whole House DVR solution. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Cooleemee, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has remained one of the most prestigious cable and telecommunications companies in world. Providing services in 29 states across the nation, Time Warner Cable provides a multitude of services with exceptional performance in Cooleemee, NC when it comes to downloading music, watching your favorite shows and even when calling your friends. Cooleemee, NC has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Discover all there is to know about Time Warner Cable services, promotional offers and availability in Cooleemee, NC by calling the number below!