CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Ellerbe, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Ellerbe, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Many residents of Ellerbe have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 1,001 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Ellerbe? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of your tastes, there's a programming package to fit your needs.

Whether you enjoy sports, movies, news or reality shows, Time Warner Cable has the programming you desire. If you are the kind of person who likes to watch TV and program your DVR from your wireless gadgets, Time Warner Cable provides you with this power with its exclusive service, TWC TV™.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Be part of the majority: a Time Warner Cable bundle is the way to getting the TV, home phone and/or Internet service you want. 66% of the people of Ellerbe are now bundling telecommunications services. That's 703 customers who have combined two or more services onto one single bill.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature available to customers who bundle their services. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV screen. Also, you'll get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 469 Ellerbe residents who've made the same choice. If you're like millions of other Americans, you own more than one TV, which makes the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable more important than ever.

When you want advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and get these and a lot more included in every set-top cable box.

Ellerbe, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Established with much ado in 1989, Time Warner Cable had the moxie to become an instantaneous force in the cable and telecommunications industry. With excellent products and services, the company endures as a leader in the industry. With 31 operating divisions and availability in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is an ideal choice for customers in Ellerbe, NC. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Ellerbe, NC. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Ellerbe, NC.