CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Farmville, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Farmville, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Farmville, NC

Now that you've figured out your Farmville, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Farmville residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Farmville, NC is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Farmville. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Farmville and your dreams will come true.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

44% of Farmville residents are using a DVR in their homes. When you have the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without skipping a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Farmville, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Farmville, NC subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Farmville, NC, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Farmville, NC.