CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Gold Hill, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Gold Hill, NC with Time Warner Cable

You've figured it out by now; your Gold Hill, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Gold Hill residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Gold Hill, NC is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. Currently at 66% in Gold Hill, NC, bundling is more popular than ever. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Gold Hill.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Gold Hill residents having one in their homes. Additionally, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others in your area. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Gold Hill, NC Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Gold Hill, NC. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides exactly what Gold Hill, NC residents need. To learn about Time Warner Cable availability in Gold Hill, NC, call the number below.