CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Halifax, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Halifax, NC

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 316 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Halifax? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You have options with a programming package to meet all of your TV needs.

The highest quality television services in Halifax, NC come from Time Warner Cable. Get special programming features that are only available from Time Warner Cable; including TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless device.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If it's time for you to join those already bundling; combine TV with home phone and/or Internet with Time Warner Cable. In Halifax alone, the percentage of residents who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. Which means 222 North Carolinians in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Unique products include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV when receiving a call. Bundle TV with phone service and get access to Time Warner Cable features that you can't find any other way.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

More than 148 Halifax residents have a DVR as part of their cable television package. Are you one of them? If you're like most North Carolinians, you probably own more than one television. Let Time Warner Cable help you out with a Whole House HD-DVR to record multiple shows at once and watch them in any room in your home.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced features and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Halifax, NC

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Halifax, NC customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Halifax, NC. Discover all there is to know about Time Warner Cable services, promotional offers and availability in Halifax, NC by calling the number below!