CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Haw River, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Haw River, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Haw River, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your Haw River, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Haw River residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Haw River, NC. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get all the products, services and features that you need with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Haw River, NC. That means 2/3 of your Haw River neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Haw River.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use has grown to 44% of Haw River residents having one in their homes. The power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat is in your hands when you add the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Haw River, NC

In 1989, Time Warner Cable formed and quickly became a major player in the cable telecommunications industry. Since then, they have become a leader in high-tech telecommunications and TV programming. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Haw River, NC. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Haw River, NC. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Haw River, NC, just call the number below.