Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Hickory, NC

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Out-of-this-World TV Service in Hickory, NC with Time Warner Cable

By now you know that Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications service provider in Hickory, NC. Are you part of the 94%, or 38,356 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Hickory? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to suit your lifestyle.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows from Time Warner Cable. Options like TWC TV™ where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

With numbers like that, you'll see why combining your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle is the most logical option. In Hickory, NC, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. That’s roughly 26,931 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. And displaying caller ID on your TV is yet another exclusive feature with Time Warner Cable bundles including phone and TV service. Bundle cable TV service with phone service and experience Time Warner Cable features that you won’t get any other way.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has increased in the last five years with 17,954 Hickory residents having one in their home. If you're like many other North Carolinians, you probably have multiple TVs in your home. Let Time Warner Cable help you out with a Whole House HD-DVR to record multiple shows at once and watch them in any room in your home.

When you desire advanced features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in every set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Hickory, NC

Whether you're a fan of local actor-turned-star Jon Reep, or have a serious interest in following the career of Ryan Succop, Time Warner Cable can deliver all the excitement right to your living room. Not only will you get local, regional, and nation coverage of all the men's and women's LenoirRhyne University sports, you'll also have access to the public broadcasts from Catawba Valley Community College. These programs can include student interviews, campus news, educational programming, and even public access channels offering a variety of local flare.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.