CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Holly Springs, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Holly Springs, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Holly Springs, NC with Time Warner Cable

Now that you've figured out your Holly Springs, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Holly Springs residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Holly Springs, NC is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

The options and features you want can be bundled into one bill with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Holly Springs. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Holly Springs and get caller ID on your television.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

44% of Holly Springs residents are using a DVR in their homes. Many others have opted to include the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Holly Springs, NC

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. Time Warner Cable is what you need if you're looking for great service in Holly Springs, NC. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Holly Springs, NC, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Holly Springs, NC can be found by calling the number below.