CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Huntersville, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Huntersville, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Huntersville, NC

You've figured it out by now; your Huntersville, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Huntersville residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Huntersville, NC is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the households who are bundling their television service with home phone and/or High-Speed Internet. Telecommunications service packages have increased to 66% in Huntersville, NC. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Huntersville.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Huntersville residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR features for those who demand a more with its Whole House DVR solution. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Huntersville, NC

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. With excellent products and services, the company endures as a leader in the industry. With 31 operating divisions and availability in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is an ideal choice for customers in Huntersville, NC. Time Warner Cable additionally has the services and products people in Huntersville, NC want. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Discover what all the talk is about and dial the number below for present deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Huntersville, NC.