CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Kings Mountain, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Kings Mountain, NC

If you're a resident in Kings Mountain, NC, you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider, and that's good news for you. 94% of Kings Mountain residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 9,782 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Regardless of whether you're part of the 94% or the 6%, you'll find a television programming package to suit your needs.

Get the perfect television programming package from Time Warner Cable. It's sure to satisfy your TV-watching preferences, whether you like movies, sports or local shows. Options like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and view TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

To join others in your area in bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet, all you need is a Time Warner Cable bundle. In Kings Mountain alone, the percentage of households who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has risen to 66%. That's 6,868 who benefit from bundling their home services.

An additional exclusive feature you'll love is managing your voicemail on the Internet with VoiceZone™. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you unique features such as caller ID on your TV screen. With phone service and TV combined in Kings Mountain, NC, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

With 4,579 residents in Kings Mountain having a singular DVR in their household, its use has grown over the last five years. The Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable is a useful service should you own more than one television. You can even begin watching your favorite TV show in one room and finish it in another without needing to restart it.

Discover the benefits of Time Warner Cable and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Kings Mountain, NC Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since then, they have become a leader in high-tech telecommunications and TV programming. Along with Kings Mountain, NC, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable provides the best cable TV, Internet, and phone services for Kings Mountain, NC residents. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. Call the number below today for packages, special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable products and services in Kings Mountain, NC.