CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in La Grange, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in La Grange, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in La Grange, NC with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your La Grange, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of La Grange residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in La Grange, NC is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in La Grange, NC. That means 2/3 of your La Grange neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in La Grange.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of La Grange residents having one in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own at least two, three or more televisions. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

La Grange, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Established with much ado in 1989, Time Warner Cable had the moxie to become an instantaneous force in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company has carried on over the years as a leader in the industry with excellent products and services. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in La Grange, NC with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Time Warner Cable additionally has the services and products people in La Grange, NC want. At this time, Time Warner Cable subscribers exceed 12.2 million for basic cable, 10.8 million for high speed internet, 9.3 million with bundled services, and even more than 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Call the number below for Time Warner Cable deals and services presently available in La Grange, NC and uncover what all the fanfare is about.