CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lewisville, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Lewisville, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 9,740 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Lewisville? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Big screen or small screen, it doesn't matter. You'll find a programming package to fit your lifestyle.

No matter what type of television programming you like, sports, movies or even local channels, Time Warner Cable has a programming package just right for you. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are a lot of people who bundle their services. Want to be one of them? All you need to do is subscribe to a Time Warner Cable package and add Internet and/or home phone to benefit from bundling. 66% of residents in Lewisville bundle their home services. In other words, 6,839 North Carolinians are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. See caller ID right on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service enables these features and more.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

The rise in DVR use has resulted in more than 4,559 Lewisville residents including a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of their basic cable television package. Record, pause, play and delete any show from any television in your home with Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. If you own more than one television, this is a useful service.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Lewisville, NC

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Chris Paul, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.