CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lincolnton, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Lincolnton, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Lincolnton, NC

Now that you've figured out your Lincolnton, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Lincolnton residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Lincolnton, NC is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. In Lincolnton, 66% of the residents bundle their telecommunications services. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Lincolnton and your dreams will come true.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

44% of Lincolnton residents are using a DVR in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own at least two, three or more televisions. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Lincolnton, NC Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Devon Lowery, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.