CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lowell, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Lowell, NC

You're among the many who've realized that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Lowell, NC. 94% of Lowell residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 3,670 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Wherever you land, there are TV programming options to fit your TV habits.

Get everyone's favorite programming offers from Time Warner Cable in Lowell, NC. Not to mention the unique services you can get only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which will allow you to log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your mobile devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Isn't it time for you to join the people who already enjoy the benefits of bundling? A Time Warner Cable bundle gives you the home services that you and your family needs. 66% -- that's how many Lowell residents are now bundling telecommunications services. That's roughly 2,577 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Unique features include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. Bundling provides you with unique features such as having caller ID on your TV screen, when you combine Time Warner Cable TV service with a phone plan. With phone service and TV combined in Lowell, NC, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

1,718 Lowell residents add a DVR as part of their basic cable TV package. With a Whole House HD-DVR, Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie in one room, pause it and resume it in a completely different room within your home.

Get great Time Warner Cable features like Start Over® and Look Back® and learn about advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Lowell, NC

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Lowell, NC. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Lowell, NC residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Lowell, NC, call the number below.