CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lumberton, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Lumberton, NC

You're among the many who've realized that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Lumberton, NC. Are you part of the 94%, or 20,343 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Lumberton? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There's a wide range of programming packages to fit your needs right here.

If you want the best in sports, movies or even local shows, you can get it from Time Warner Cable. Everyone appreciates the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Lumberton. In other words, 14,284 North Carolinians are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Unique products include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. And seeing caller ID on your TV is yet another exclusive feature with Time Warner Cable bundles including phone and TV service. With phone service and TV combined in Lumberton, NC, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

In the past five years, DVR use has risen to more than 9,522 Lumberton residents utilizing a DVR in their home theater setup. If you're like millions of other Americans, you own at least three TVs, which makes the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable more important than ever.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced features and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Lumberton, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Living in or near Lumberton, you might drive past Robeson Community College every day. You may even know where Sean Locklear grew up. So when you get to see them on TV, it means even more to you. And nobody gives you better chances to enjoy this connection than Time Warner Cable.