CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Mebane, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Mebane, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You are one of the many people who've realized that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Mebane, NC. Are you part of the 94%, or 9,066 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Mebane? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Whether you're part of the 94% or the 6%, you'll find a television programming package to suit your needs.

If you want the best in sports, movies or even local shows, you can get it from Time Warner Cable. Not to mention the unique services you can get only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which will allow you to log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch television from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Listen to the majority: a Time Warner Cable bundle is the way to getting the cable TV, telephone and/or Internet service you need. The number of Mebane, NC homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. That's two-thirds, or 6,366, who have seen the advantages of getting one bill for two or more services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ online voicemail management let you control your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that special feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Mebane, NC. You'll find these features and more by combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service in Mebane, NC.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

4,244 Mebane residents add a DVR to their basic cable television package. If you are similar to most Americans, and have more than one TVs in your residence, Time Warner Cable is the perfect choice. Pause TV in one room and finish it in another precisely where you left off, with the Whole House HD-DVR.

More television viewers are demanding user-friendly functionality and advanced services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Mebane, NC Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. With 31 operating divisions and availability in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is an ideal choice for customers in Mebane, NC. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Mebane, NC. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below for Time Warner Cable deals and services presently available in Mebane, NC and uncover what all the fanfare is about.