CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Middleburg, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Middleburg, NC

If you live in Middleburg, NC, by now you've heard the great news. Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 158 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Middleburg? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to satisfy the whole family.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows from Time Warner Cable. Discover great features and services from Time Warner Cable including TWC TV™, which allows you to watch TV or manage your DVR no matter where you are, with any of your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With a Time Warner Cable bundle, you'll join the many households who combine their TV, Internet and phone service into one bill. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Middleburg. That's 111 North Carolinians who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Bundling also brings you great features like online VoiceZone™ voicemail management. And bundling TV and phone service with Time Warner Cable lets you see caller ID information on your TV screen. That's just a couple of the options that Middleburg residents get with the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Within the past five years, DVR use has increased to more than 74 Middleburg residents using a DVR in their home theater setup. Start a movie in one room and finish it in another without restarting it with the Whole House HD-DVR solution from Time Warner Cable.

Features like Start Over® and Look Back® are built-in, placing you in control of your TV viewing experience with Time Warner Cable.

Middleburg, NC Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company continues to lead the industry with top-rated products and services. With 31 operating divisions and availability in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is an ideal choice for customers in Middleburg, NC. Moreover, Time Warner Cable products and services are preferred by people in Middleburg, NC. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Discover what all the talk is about and dial the number below for present deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Middleburg, NC.