Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Midway Park, NC

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Midway Park, NC

You’ve probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Midway Park, NC TV provider. Let’s go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Midway Park residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there’s a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Midway Park, NC is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you’ll get the services you want. 66% of Midway Park, NC residents opt to bundle services. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Midway Park and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

Did you know that 44% of Midway Park residents already have a DVR in their homes? Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own at least two, three or more televisions. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Midway Park, NC

With a vision for the future of the cable and telecommunications industry, Time Warner Cable came onto the scene in 1989. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. It is now present in 29 states with 31 operating divisions. If you're looking for convenient deals and packages at great prices in Midway Park, NC, Time Warner Cable is the place to look. As a resident of Midway Park, NC, Time Warner Cable is the only real answer to all of your entertainment and communication needs. Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in Midway Park, NC and find out if there are any special offers.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.