CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Mount Holly, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Mount Holly, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-888-879-3180
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Mount Holly, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Mount Holly, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Mount Holly residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Mount Holly, NC. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). Bundling has risen to 66% in Mount Holly, NC. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Mount Holly and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

DVR use has grown to 44% of Mount Holly residents having one in their homes. Also, many others have included Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR as part of their cable TV package. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Mount Holly, NC

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you're looking for convenient deals and packages at great prices in Mount Holly, NC, Time Warner Cable is the place to look. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services preferred by people in Mount Holly, NC, as evidenced by 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone subscribers. Don't wait another day. Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in Mount Holly, NC and find out if there are any special offers.