Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Oakboro, NC

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Oakboro, NC

You're one of the lucky ones in Oakboro, NC; Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,183 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Oakboro? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of your tastes, there's a programming package to fit your needs.

The best television programming offers in Oakboro, NC come from Time Warner Cable. You can also get unique features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™. Use it to watch TV, program your DVR or even delete a show right from any of your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

More households are bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and a Time Warner Cable bundle deal is the perfect way for you to join them. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Oakboro. That’s 830 who benefit from bundling their home services.

An additional great feature you'll love is managing your voicemail on the Internet with VoiceZone™. Your TV can give you caller ID information when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. You'll find these features and more by combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service in Oakboro, NC.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

Residents choose to use an HD-DVR to watch the shows and movies they love, more than 554 Oakboro residents, in fact. If you own more than one television, you're like most North Carolinians. Get a Whole House HD-DVR for your modern TV from Time Warner Cable.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced features and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Oakboro, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Quan Sturdivant, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.