CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Pelham, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Pelham, NC with Time Warner Cable

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Pelham, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Pelham residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Pelham, NC is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Pelham. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Pelham and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Pelham residents having one in their homes. Other residents in your area have opted to include the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Pelham, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Pelham, NC. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Pelham, NC residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Pelham, NC, call the number below.