CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Polkville, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Polkville, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You're one of the lucky ones in Polkville, NC; Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 513 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Polkville? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Time Warner Cable has a bundle to fit whatever you desire, even if you're part of the 6%, in Polkville, NC, who view 35 hours of television each week on a non-traditional screen.

Subscribe to the type of programming preferred by residents of Polkville. It's the best programming that Time Warner Cable offers. If you're a person who likes to watch TV and program your DVR from your wireless devices, Time Warner Cable gives you this power with its exclusive service, TWC TV™.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

With a Time Warner Cable bundle, you'll join the many households who combine their TV, Internet and phone service into one bill. A majority of Polkville residents — 66%, to be exact — already know the benefits of bundling their telecommunications services. Are you aware that means 360 residents living close to you bundle TV, Phone and/or Internet with one company?

An additional special feature you'll love is managing your voicemail on the Internet with VoiceZone™. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV service with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features, such as onscreen caller ID -- you'll see who's calling without taking your eyes off the TV. Also, you'll get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

More than 240 Polkville residents now use a DVR in their TV setup. You'll find that when you include a DVR in your cable TV package, watching premium home cable TV programming is so much easier.

Add options like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable and discover the benefits these features have to offer.

Polkville, NC Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. It is now present in 29 states with 31 operating divisions. If you live in Polkville, NC, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Polkville, NC? Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Polkville, NC can be found by calling the number below.