CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Rockwell, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Rockwell, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-877-756-7711
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Rockwell, NC

Now that you've figured out your Rockwell, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Rockwell residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Rockwell, NC. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a Time Warner Cable bundle offers what you need. Home service bundles and packages have increased to 66% in Rockwell, NC. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Rockwell and your dreams will come true.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

44% of Rockwell residents are using a DVR in their homes. Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR services to its subscribers with its Whole House DVR solution. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Rockwell, NC

In 1989, Time Warner Cable formed and quickly became a major player in the cable telecommunications industry. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. As one of America's largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Rockwell, NC. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Rockwell, NC. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Rockwell, NC, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.