CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Rural Hall, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Rural Hall, NC

You've probably found out that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Rural Hall, NC. 94% of Rural Hall residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 2,442 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. There's a wide range of programming packages to fit your viewing habits right here.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Rural Hall. Especially the unique features, like TWC TV™, that allow you to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices. You'll only get it from Time Warner Cable.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you're ready to join those already bundling, a Time Warner Cable bundle -- TV with home phone and/or Internet -- is all you need. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Rural Hall. Which means 1,715 North Carolinians in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™; it's just one of the unique features. Also, you can get caller ID service that appears on the TV screen with a Time Warner Cable Phone and TV bundle. You get this feature and more with a Time Warner Cable bundle that combines phone and TV service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

DVR use has increased within the last five years with 1,143 Rural Hall locals having one in their household. Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching in one room, pause a TV show, and pick up right where you left off in another room with the Whole House HD-DVR.

Get great Time Warner Cable features like Start Over® and Look Back® and learn about advanced features and services.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Rural Hall, NC

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. If you're looking for convenient deals and packages at great prices in Rural Hall, NC, Time Warner Cable is the place to look. Rural Hall, NC residents evidently prefer to have Time Warner Cable as their provider with 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable. What are you waiting for? Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Rural Hall, NC.