Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Salisbury, NC

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Salisbury, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You’ve probably found out that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Salisbury, NC. 94% of Salisbury residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 25,292 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. However you watch television, the right bundle for you is right here.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows with Time Warner Cable and a programming package that's just right for you. Options like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and view TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Like many other households in your neighborhood, get the TV, Internet and phone package you need with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. The percentage of people in Salisbury who bundle telecommunications services has risen to 66%. That’s 17,758 who benefit from bundling their home services.

Set up your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature. Your TV can display caller ID when someone is calling, when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable provides that and more when you bundle your services in Salisbury, NC.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

DVR use has grown in the last five years with 11,839 Salisbury residents having one in their household. Like most North Carolinians, you probably have more than one TV. Time Warner Cable provides your TV with a Whole House HD-DVR.

Discover the benefits of Time Warner Cable and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Salisbury, NC

Whether you're a local sports fan in Salisbury and follow the year round action at Livingstone College, love all things television and movie related and follow the career of local actors like Mike Evans, or crave the excitement of football bowl games or the chance at seeing Livingstone College in the tournament, Time Warner Cable has you covered. Get the best in local, regional, and national sports coverage as well as the biggest Hollywood blockbusters, unedited and uncut, right in the comfort of your Salisbury living room.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.