CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Shallotte, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Shallotte, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Shallotte, NC

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Shallotte, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Shallotte residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or High-Speed Internet. The number of Shallotte residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Shallotte.

Enjoy the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Shallotte residents having one in their homes. Many others have opted to include the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Shallotte, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. With excellent products and services, the company endures as a leader in the industry. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in Shallotte, NC with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Time Warner Cable additionally has the services and products people in Shallotte, NC want. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Get in the loop on what all the fuss is about by dialing the number below for current deals and accessibility of Time Warner Cable services in Shallotte, NC.