CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Southern Pines, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Southern Pines, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Southern Pines, NC with Time Warner Cable

You've figured it out by now; your Southern Pines, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Southern Pines residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Southern Pines, NC is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

The options and features you want can be combined with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. About 66% of the homes in Southern Pines bundle their home services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Southern Pines and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Southern Pines residents having one in their homes. Other residents in your area have selected the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Southern Pines, NC

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. The company continues to lead the industry with top-rated products and services. Time Warner Cable is a favorite choice for customers in Southern Pines, NC and is readily accessible in 29 states, with 31 diverse operating divisions. Time Warner Cable additionally has the services and products people in Southern Pines, NC want. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below for Time Warner Cable deals and services presently available in Southern Pines, NC and uncover what all the fanfare is about.