CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Southmont, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Southmont, NC

You've figured it out by now; your Southmont, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Southmont residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Whether you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you need. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. The percentage is up to 66% of Southmont residents who chose a bundle to combine their telecommunications services. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Southmont.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

Did you know that 44% of Southmont residents already have a DVR in their homes? Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR features for those who demand a more with its Whole House DVR solution. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Southmont, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable offers Southmont, NC customers quality options and services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable has what Southmont, NC residents want. To learn about Time Warner Cable availability in Southmont, NC, call the number below.