CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Stanfield, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Stanfield, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Many residents of Stanfield have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 1,084 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Stanfield? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No need to worry. There are television packages to suit your lifestyle.

Whether you love movies, never miss a sports event or prefer local programming, Time Warner Cable offers what you want. Features like TWC TV™ let you remotely manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices; these features are unique to Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to become one of the homes who are combining their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a package providing what you need. The rise in the number of households bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Stanfield residents getting the benefits of bundles. In other words, two-thirds of North Carolinians get one bill for two or more services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ which allows you to manage your voicemail online. Have you ever wanted caller ID to show up on the TV screen? Get just that with a Time Warner Cable TV and phone bundle. These are just two great features available when you bundle both services in Stanfield, NC.

Enjoy the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 507 Stanfield residents now include a DVR to their basic cable TV package. If you're like most North Carolinians, you own more than one TV. Thousands have already chosen the advanced Whole House HD-DVR, offered by Time Warner Cable.

Television viewers want more advanced products and features that are easy-to-use. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Stanfield, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable, a provider of cable TV and high-speed Internet, formed through various mergers in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Along with Stanfield, NC, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Stanfield, NC. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Stanfield, NC, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.