CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Star, NC

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Star, NC

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Star, NC

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Star, NC TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Star residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Star, NC. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Everything you need can be combined with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. Bundling has risen to 66% in Star, NC. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Star.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown to 44% of Star residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable offers advanced HD-DVR features for those who demand a more with its Whole House DVR solution. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Star, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

In 1989, Time Warner Cable formed and quickly became a major player in the cable telecommunications industry. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Along with Star, NC, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable provides the best cable TV, Internet, and phone services for Star, NC residents. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Call the number below today for packages, special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable products and services in Star, NC.