Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Stella, NC

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Stella, NC Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Stella, NC cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Stella residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Stella, NC is beyond compare and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Time Warner Cable bundle deals will get you what you need. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Stella, NC. That means 2/3 of your Stella neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Stella.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Stella residents already have a DVR in their homes? Time Warner Cable subscribers get advanced HD-DVR services with the Whole House DVR solution. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Stella, NC

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. The company continues to lead the industry with top-rated products and services. Time Warner Cable is a favorite choice for customers in Stella, NC and is readily accessible in 29 states, with 31 diverse operating divisions. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Stella, NC. Right now, Time Warner Cable has more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Discover what all the talk is about and dial the number below for present deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Stella, NC.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.