Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Sylva, NC

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Sylva, NC

As you most likely know, Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Sylva, NC. 94% of Sylva residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 2,371 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Time Warner Cable has a package to fit whatever you need, even if you’re in the 6%, in Sylva, NC, who view 35 hours of television each week on a non-traditional screen.

The TV programming you'll really love comes from Time Warner Cable in Sylva. Especially the unique features, like TWC TV™, that allow you to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices. Get it from Time Warner Cable.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and you can join them with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Sylva. That’s roughly 1,665 people who bundle TV, Internet and/or home phone services.

Unique services include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. Onscreen caller ID means that you can get caller ID right on the TV when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. With phone service and TV combined in Sylva, NC, you’ll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 1,110 Sylva residents who've made the same choice. Many Time Warner Cable subscribers who need more advanced DVR services choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution. Begin watching a movie in one room, pause with the touch of a button, and pick it up right where you left off on another television.

Choose Time Warner Cable and acquire advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with each set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Sylva, NC

For many years now, Southwestern Community College has been a source of community pride in Sylva. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Sylva has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.