Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Vaughan, NC

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Vaughan, NC

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Vaughan, NC. Are you part of the 94% of Vaughan residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there’s a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Vaughan, NC is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other households and take advantage of the benefits of bundling TV with home phone service and/or Internet service. Bundling has risen to 66% in Vaughan, NC. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Vaughan and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

Did you know that 44% of Vaughan residents already have a DVR in their homes? Additionally, the Whole House HD-DVR system is used by many others in your area. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Vaughan, NC Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable, a provider of cable TV and high-speed Internet, formed through various mergers in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including Vaughan, NC, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Vaughan, NC. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million TV subscribers, 10.8 million Internet users, 9.3 million users who bundle services, and 4.9 million home phone customers. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Vaughan, NC, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.