CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Columbus, NE

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Columbus, NE

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Columbus, NE

Now that you've figured out your Columbus, NE cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Columbus residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Columbus, NE is second to none and individualized to your viewing pleasure. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services that fits your lifestyle. About 66% of the homes in Columbus bundle their home services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Columbus.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

44% of Columbus residents are using a DVR in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing anything. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Columbus, NE Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Did you know that Brad William Henke grew up right here in Columbus? In fact, Nebraska is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!