CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lincoln, NE

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Lincoln, NE

Most of your neighbors in Lincoln have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 233,314 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Lincoln? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Time Warner Cable has a package to fulfill whatever you need, even if you're part of the 6%, in Lincoln, NE, who view 35 hours of television every week on a non-traditional screen.

Whether you love movies, never miss a sports event or prefer local programming, Time Warner Cable offers what you want. If you like state-of-the art features, look no further than Time Warner Cable. You'll get TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to program your DVR and record or delete shows, or even watch TV from any of your wireless devices. You'll only get this unique feature from Time Warner Cable.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. The rise in the popularity of bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Lincoln residents getting the benefits of bundles. Which means that 163,816 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Unique products include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. You can even get caller ID to appear on the TV screen with a Time Warner Cable Phone and TV bundle. A bundle that combines TV with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features in Lincoln, NE as well.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

Rising DVR use has resulted in a DVR, as part of the basic cable television package, in more than 109,211 Lincoln residents' homes. With a DVR included in your cable television package, watching premium home television programming is so much easier.

Get great Time Warner Cable features like Start Over® and Look Back® and learn about advanced features and services.

Lincoln, NE Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Whether you're a fan of local actor-turned-star Christopher B. Duncan, or have a serious interest in following the career of Brian Cook, Time Warner Cable can deliver all the excitement right to your living room. Not only will you get local, regional, and nation coverage of all the men's and women's University of Nebraska-Lincoln sports, you'll also have access to the public broadcasts from BryanLGH College of Health Sciences. These programs can include student interviews, campus news, educational programming, and even public access channels offering a variety of local flare.