CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lancaster, NH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Lancaster, NH

Many residents of Lancaster have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 1,604 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Lancaster? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of what you like to watch, Time Warner Cable has a programming package for you.

Residents in your area appreciate the programming that Time Warner Cable offers in Lancaster. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which will allow you to log in to set up your DVR recordings and watch your favorite shows from your mobile devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and yours should be next with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. 66% of the people of Lancaster are now bundling telecommunications services. Which means that 1,126 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Additional exclusive features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail online. The ability to see caller ID on your TV screen is another great bundle feature. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service brings these features to your home.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

By using a DVR, more than 751 Lancaster residents can view all of their favorite movies and TV shows. For advanced DVR services, many Time Warner Cable subscribers choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution. Begin watching a movie in one room, pause if for whatever reason, and pick it up right where you left off on another television.

If you desire sophisticated features, get Start Over® and Look Back® in every set-top cable box when you choose Time Warner Cable.

Lancaster, NH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Since being founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has made a lasting, noteworthy impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. The company has carried on over the years as a leader in the industry with excellent products and services. Time Warner Cable is a favorite choice for customers in Lancaster, NH and is readily accessible in 29 states, with 31 diverse operating divisions. Time Warner Cable also has the products and services desired by people in Lancaster, NH. Presently, Time Warner Cable has greater than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Get in the loop on what all the fuss is about by dialing the number below for current deals and accessibility of Time Warner Cable services in Lancaster, NH.