CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Milan, NH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Milan, NH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-866-718-6095
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Milan, NH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Milan, NH TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Milan residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Milan, NH is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you everthing you want. The number of Milan residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Milan and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Milan residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable subscribers get advanced HD-DVR services with the Whole House DVR solution. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Milan, NH

Time Warner Cable had its humble beginnings in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states within its 31 operating divisions and continually serves Milan, NH customers outstanding choices in programming, Internet speed and phone options. Milan, NH has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Milan, NH.